Friday, August 15, 2014

TGIF!

I am super glad today is Friday!  Although, my Friday has started out pretty stressful.  First when I started to pull out of my driveway, I witnessed my dog jumping over my fence!  I told her bad dog all the way back to the yard.  She's still a puppy (she's big) but still a puppy and can't be trusted staying inside all day.  I asked my neighbor to keep an eye on her only to find out half way to work, she was trying to jump back into our yard.  Ugh this doggie!  So because of all of these my daughter beings to worry (she's 9 and this is her dog) and that makes me stress a little. 

Then when I get to work drama happens.  Now, I will gladly write about drama for your amusement and entertainment but I can't stand to be a part of it.

Now I am going to turn my Friday around to a brighter one, after all the weekend is here!!!  We are taking my daughter to a water park on tomorrow and on Sunday I will be working on By the light of the moon.  See, the silver lining awaits :-)  Plus...I have an idea for another book thanks to my stressful encounters this morning.  Hmmm things are already looking up :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment