Thursday, August 14, 2014

A lot has happened

So...a lot of wonderful things have happened since the release of A tale of two witches.  I have added my book to smashwords and it is currently being distributed to Apple, Kobo, Sony, Barnes & Noble, and a few other eBook distributors.  I am really excited about that!  Also, I have done a few author interviews, added my book to some online book sites as well as added my book to good reads.  Below are the links for my author interviews for you to check out:

http://awesomegang.com/lisa-dawn/
http://pretty-hot.com/lisa-dawn/
http://bookreadermagazine.com/featured-author-lisa-dawn/

I am currently working on Book #2 of my Lexi Reed series called By the light of the moon.  I have so many ideas for this story that I am having a hard time getting past chapter 2, I keep re-writing lol but don't freit, it will be available around October (I hope.  Fingers crossed).  I will let you know about this story when I do :-)

I am also working on a paranormal romance that I have yet to name.  My mfc (main female character) is Apryl Cage.  She is a teen witch and a lost soul.  People think she is a freak and never take the time to get to know who she really is.  Dominique Haskins is the new kid and his is nothing but trouble.  His parents keep moving him from school to school, but his bad reputation follows him.  His is gorgeous and of course all of the girls want to be with him, but he only has eyes for Apryl.  She has a calming effect on him.

So far that is all that I know.  If you have any ideas for these stories I would love to hear them :-)  Also I am going to start posting a lot more and if you subscribe to my blog you will be the first ones to hear when these two books will be released.

XOXOXO
Lisa Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment