Friday, April 24, 2015

A New Journey

I sat for countless hours writing and rewriting the second book, By the Light of the Moon, in my young adult series until I realized that I needed to step away from the computer.  Writers block was drowning me.  In a desperate attempt to reach the surface for air another idea came to me for a new adult romance.  I thought "Hey, other writers write in different genres so why can't I?"  So now I am currently working on my first book in my new adult series called Say Yes.  I am very excited about this new journey I am taking.  I read somewhere that a way to over come writers block is write a completely different story.  So I am hoping through writing my new adult romance stories I will be able to unleash more of the witch drama of Lexi Reed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment